Butter-y, sugar-y GOODNESS, minus the butter..of course! My new favorite vegan baking recipe, perfected!
- 1 1/4 c Bob’s Red Mill Organic flour
- 1/4 c Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 oz Vegan Margarine (Earth Balance)
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Light Vanilla Soy Milk
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Suagr + Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray cooking sheet with cooking spray
- Combine flour, cornstarch, and baking powder in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix margarine & sugar. Add soy milk, vanilla- fold in dry mixture.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
- Shape dough into 1in balls and roll each in sugar & cinnamon.
- Place cookies on cooking sheet.
- Cook 10 minutes. (Until lightly brown on bottoms)
From my kitchen to yours,
For more GREAT clean eating recipes & clean inspirations- CLICK HERE (The Skinny Report! ❤ )