Happy Summer, Dolls!
One of my favorite parts of this sunny season is how extreme highlighting is not only acceptable but encouraged! I always feel prettier with a major glow. I’ve tried SO many different products..but this one takes the cake! After using it on not only myself these past couple weeks, but my clients and brides as well, I can stand by the fact it feels great on the skin; can be worn on many different skin tones; wears appropriately throughout the day and it also photographs flawlessly. This brand is new to my kit, but this along with a few of their other products are slowly taking top spot over my other trusty go-to’s…
And this beauty is……
Mary-Lou Manizer by THE BALM
- High point of the cheek bone (aka it’s EVVVVVERYTHING!)
- Inner tear-duct (to allow the eye area to look more “awake”)
- Under the brow bone (to enhance the brow)
- Center of the cupid’s bow of the lip (to make top lip look larger)
- On the middle of the lower lip over lipstick (to make the lower lip appear larger and pouty)
*It can also be used as an eye shadow or shimmer.
I LOVE this product! It can be found online, in select stores..as well as at Salon Chic! http://www.thebalm.com + http://salonchicvista.com/
*Pictures taken in natural light, with just an iPhone + no filter xo
*Hair curled with a Paul Mitchell unclipped wand iron
Any other summer products you Lovies are diggin’? I’d love to hear your faves!