Merry Christmas Eve-eve!!!
Anyone else been OBSESSED with rocking a festive lip this season? -LOVE!
Here’s some tips I use on myself & my clients for a true red lip that LASTS!
- Step 1: NYX Wonder Pencil -> Apply on and lined around lips. This will prevent bleeding and feathering of the color. Its a MUST!
- Step 2: Line your lips as well as color within the lines of your pout. This assures the pigment stays in place and wears throughout the day. I opted for a cool tone red with my complexion. Cherry by MAC is a staple true red.
- Step 3: Apply lipstick. I love MAC Red- its a great color with built in creaminess.
- Step 4: Clean up around your lip. (I used MAC Pro Longwear concealer applied with a brush)
- Step 5: OPTIONAL- Either apply gloss or a loose powder for a more matte look. (I used MAC Lip Glass for this look!)
- Lastly- The condition of your lips is CRUTIAL to this look. No chapted lip looks good, especially with this bold color. Exfoliate and moisturize !!! (My FAVE new product I cant live without- all natural Tahiti Swell! http://www.tahitiswell.net
Hope this helps, Beauties! If you have ANY Questions- I’m here..feel free to email me 🙂