Artistic behind the scenes Video of a photoshoot at a BEAUTIFUL Mansion in Del Mar! Model: Ashlee http://www.rock1053.com Photography & Videography: Jay Warren http://www.7aphoto.com Hair & Make up: Brittany Michele http://www.brittanymichele.com xoxox
Excited to share some AMAZING images from a recent in-studio shoot with TIESthatBIND Photography & the beautiful, Dolly! Enjoy this tattooed-beauty! & a couple fun behind the scenes shots 😉 Photographer: Louie Campos – TIES that … Continue reading
There’s nothing more magical than the hills of Rancho Santa Fe & Del Mar- the beautiful landscape, the architecture of perfectly designed homes, oh…and my favorite model & photographer for a Victorian inspired shoot this past Tuesday! GLORIOUS! Final images … Continue reading
Cant ask for much more than a Sunday Funday spent working on a beautiful vintage shoot with my Favorite girl, Ashlee & the talented photographer, Ahren Nunag in La Jolla, CA! Excited to share some of my behind the scenes shots and a teaser from the shoot. Inspired by the iconic Audrey Hepburn!
to the definition of the LBD & pearls,
photography. Ahren Nunag
Even now that I am grown, I still ADORE fairytales & the stories we were told as children. I was lucky enough to explore my artistic creativity for a shoot with Marc Espina , who created the concept & shot this storybook fantasy shoot starring the beautiful Ashlee Rock of Rock 105.3. Thermal fingerwave style, lucious red lips and doe eyes that even made the “big bad wolf” weak in the knees. I present our collaboration of “Little Red Riding Hood!”
To “big bad wolves” being THAT big & bad ;).
What better way to take in the dawning of a new day then along side Jay Warren of Studio 7a with lip gloss and teasing comb in hand? 4am on a Sunday came quickly, but it was not only perfect lighting for a KILLER fashion shoot-it was also a beautiful reminder of the grace and beauty which we begin each and every day with! So fortunate to work along side this talented man, enjoying every beautiful opportunity I share with him! Here are some behind the scenes shots, as well as final images from our early morn’ fashion collaboration.
To early wake up calls & the rising of the sun,
photography by. Jay Warren
Luckiest artist ever to be able to doll up San Diego’s HOTTEST girl in morning radio- Ashlee Rock of Rock105.3 ‘s morning show! With the most talented man I know behind the lense, these images are definitely worthy of being proud of!
Stay blessed, beauties! Remeber, amazing opprotunites come to those who believe this world is full of sunshine & smiles!
photography by. Jay Warren of Studio7a
stay connected with Ashlee! www.rock1053.com
This time of year calls for festivities, fun times and plenty of photographs! Here’s a couple quick, easy tips to look tip top in every snap shot!
1. I know its SO hard, especially when there are outrageous amounts of food to be feasted on…but try to avoid salty food and alcohol (in excess). These will dehydrate your skin, cause bloating and promote puffy eyes.
2. Stay on top of exfoliating several times a week and be sure to wear moisturizing masks to bed. Cameras capture things our mirrors may lie to us about. Focus on appearing fresh, clean and hydrated! CLICK HERE FOR A GOOD DIY SCRUB!
3. This one is VITAL! Get plenty of water, fruits and vegetables! These good, nutrient rich foods both assist in maintaining a balanced diet as well promoting your skins health and “glow”!
4. In order to get those great holiday lips in fun shades of red, pink and nude..our pucker needs to be attended to as well. Exfoliate and keep chapstick handy..this winter weather can take its toll! CLICK HERE FOR A DIY LIP SCRUB!
5. Lastly…if you know you have an event or family pictures where looking groomed is a must..have your eyebrows shaped 1-2 days prior if tweezing and 1 week prior if waxing. The tiniest hairs will be removed and will cause make up to not lay right. Any irritation should subside by the time you have to flash those pearly whites,