YASSS summer time is here! My list of summer faves
Product breakdown for this look-
- PRIMER: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water -I like this product especially in summer since it’s light and hydrating!
- FOUNDATION: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation -I’m more oily in the summer so this product is FAB..& it’s SPF 15!
- CONCEALER: Mac Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer – Sweatproof, Waterproof..enough said!
- POWDER: Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder – to set= THE BEST!
- SETTING SPRAY: Smashbox All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray – Such a necessary step to keep summer faces in place.
- BRONZER: Mac Cosmetics Bronzer Refined Golden – Oldie but goodie 🙂
- BLUSH : NARS Blush in Orgasm – Sounds so dirty but is the prettiest shade on so many skin tones!
- HIGHLIGHTER: Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone -FAVE!
- EYESHADOW: Morphe 35K Coloe Koffee Eyeshadow Palette – LOVE these shadows! Affordable, insanely pigmented and super blendable. Everyone needs a few of these in their collections!
- BROWS: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown – smudge proof + waterproof. Hallelujah !
- LINER: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – OBSESSED! Never going back…makes a wing super simple. SO pigmented and doesn’t budge.
- MASCARA: Smashbox X-Rated mascara – not sold on it, still testing it out 😉
- LASHES: Ardell Whispies
- LINER: Mac Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Spice -Drawn on lip..LOVE this color!
- LIPSTICK: Mac Cosmetics Lipstick in Japanese Maple
- GLOSS: Mac Cosmetics Lipglass in C-Thru
What are some of your summer faves dolls?
*PS- Don’t mind my blotchy fake tan that was developing! 😫 hahah