There is nothing that puts an extra pep in my step than an epically good hair day. My ideal “killin’it hair day” inspiration-Victoria’s Secret, always!
After years of trial & error- HERE is THE recipe for my favorite do. ENJOY!
- Top Right: Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting Foam -> Big Sexy Hair Powder Play
- Middle Right: Sebastian Shaper Hairspray -> Kenra Working Wax
- Bottom Right: Hot Tools 1 1/4″ marcel curling iron -> Paul Mitchell Teasing Brush
- Wash & Condition. Comb through with wide touch comb & remove as much excess water as possible.
- Focusing on the roots at your crown area, apply Paul Mitchells Sculpting Foam. (This product as the active ingredient to swell the cuticle of your hair, producing more volume and a fuller look!)
- Blow Dry
- Once dry- section hair in 3 horizontal sections. (First nape to bottom of ears, from there to crown, last section being your top and bangs.)
- Using your marcel iron and thermal protectant-curl in 1″ vertical sections. (Ends LAST)
- Once you’ve reached your last section (top) apply Powder Play by tapping powder onto just your root and scalp area. Work this product in with your finger tips. (This is what gives you the AMAZING, log lasting volume!) Use your teasing comb, tease at your base.
- Continue curling the same direction as the other two sections.
- Be cautious of the tease closest to your part. Ensure you’ve created fullness on the sides, not just your crown.
- Spray down the curls with Sebastian Shaper Hair Spray.
- & lastly…. FLIP your head forward, under & up! Readjust tease and TA DAAAAA!! Victoria’s Secret model hair, ALL DAY!
This is my go-to daily hair look & I get compliments on it constantly! Of course adjust to your own texture and part…but play around!
Make this the year you have your DRREAM HAIR!!
2 thoughts on “Beachy-Bombshell Hair!”
your face looks so unreal……like, literally. is your trick to smear vaseline on the lense?