There’s always those special events where creatively “thinking outside of the box” is encouraged, and I’ m always up for the challenge!
Every February there is a Masquerade themed party thrown at the famous Playboy Mansion, and I was lucky enough to be given a “golden ticket” 😉
As a makeup artist, I felt it would be a shame buying a mask to cover my face when I could recreate one with my awesome makeup products, and experiment with fun accents..this was my final look:
I decided on a peacock color theme which I felt would go well with my all black attire.
- Makeup Forever primer
- Ben Nye foundation. This look & event called for a heavy coverage, long lasting, flawless foundation. Worked flawlessly!
- Cover XF- used as a concealer
- MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre applied all around the eye area to prime for the mask look.
- Palladio Rice Powder to set
- Benefit pigment in-Pistachio
- Urban Decay-Zephyr, Midnight Cowgirl, HiJack, Blue Bus, Baked& Creep
- NYX-Bright Green& Irises
- MAC Fluidline
- DUO eyelash glue- Feather lashes & strip lashes applied (on top & bottom) as well as 2 loose peacock feathers to each side & rhinestones.
- MAC Blunt to contour
- MAC Pinch Me Blush
- MAC Shell for highlight
(Me, of course having a DANCE PARTY in my room while getting ready…one of my favorite parts of a night out!)
“Just living is not enough” said the butterfly fairy, “one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.”
Hans Christian Andersen
Cheers to fairytales, dreams & feeling like a princess,