HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY, BEAUTIES!
This is a day we celebrate love. Love for significant others, friends, family & ourselves. How ever you celebrate this day, I hope it’s spent in good times full of sunshine & smiles!
The past couple weeks I have been exploring some great recipes, and I think I finally this one perfected and ready to share.<3
* I get a lot of messages in regards to what “diet plan” I am on. Plain & simple, I see “d-i-e-t” as a four letter word. (Check out my sister’s blog – Skinny Rollercoaster. She is my best friend, soul mate and ultimate partner in my health & fitness journey. She inspires & keeps me motivated by her daily dedication.) I’m committed to eating clean, free of gobs of processed foods-enjoying the foods my body THANKS me for-full of nutrients. This is not a plan with a deadline, this is the rest of my life.
That being said- here’s my shameless Vegan treats I whipped up in my own kitchen for the ones I LOVE most.
Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 cup Almond or Soy Milk
- 1 tsp Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1//3 c melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 c flour
- 1/3 c cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine almond milk & apple cider vinegar together. Allow to curdle.
- Add in Sugar, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Sift together.
- Fold in dry mixture to the wet ingredients. Beat until no large lumps are present.
- Add liners to muffin pan.
- Fill 3/4 full
- Bake 20 minutes
- Remove from tin and allow to cool.
YUMMY!! These cupcakes even got my Godson’s stamp of approval!
& my cutie enjoying these Vegan goodies-my Godson IS ❤ l-o-v-e ❤
Sending X’s & O’s to all you beauties!
One thought on “Treats for your sweets! RECIPE xoxo”
Reblogged this on The Skinny Report and commented:
Great New Recipe from our Style Expert Brittany Michele!!! absolutely love this vegan recipe…. tasty and indulgent with out the stress of unwanted belly buldge! xoxoxox Love it B!