Here’s the long awaited Studio 7a photography‘s beautifully done romantic, hippy, fashion shoot video from October 2011. I was honored to be the hair and make up artist for this shoot..CLICK HERE to check out the behind the scenes “how to’s”. Enjoy Dolls! xo
Winter weather reeking havoc on your skin? You’re not alone…me and my clients are all feeling the winter time dry out. Never fear tho beauties, I have an amazing, natural cure all. It aint pretty, but it’s so worth it.
Make your friends “green with envy” with this amazing DIY Avocado Honey Mask!
This is a recipe my Mom and I have applied for years. Its simple, easy and effective! (and I have it on my face as I type! wo who!)
3 Tbsp Honey
Mash avocado in a bowl. Make sure to make it as “un-clumpy” as possible.
Mix in Honey.
Apply to a clean, dry face.
Leave on for 15 minutes.
Rinse with warm water.
Avacado is rich in an oil that is similar to our skins creating an amazing moisturizing effect. It also helps minimize age spots, skin damage and scars by aiding in regeneration, rejuvenation and collagen production.
This time of year calls for festivities, fun times and plenty of photographs! Here’s a couple quick, easy tips to look tip top in every snap shot!
1. I know its SO hard, especially when there are outrageous amounts of food to be feasted on…but try to avoid salty food and alcohol (in excess). These will dehydrate your skin, cause bloating and promote puffy eyes.
2. Stay on top of exfoliating several times a week and be sure to wear moisturizing masks to bed. Cameras capture things our mirrors may lie to us about. Focus on appearing fresh, clean and hydrated! CLICK HERE FOR A GOOD DIY SCRUB!
3. This one is VITAL! Get plenty of water, fruits and vegetables! These good, nutrient rich foods both assist in maintaining a balanced diet as well promoting your skins health and “glow”!
4. In order to get those great holiday lips in fun shades of red, pink and nude..our pucker needs to be attended to as well. Exfoliate and keep chapstick handy..this winter weather can take its toll! CLICK HERE FOR A DIY LIP SCRUB!
5. Lastly…if you know you have an event or family pictures where looking groomed is a must..have your eyebrows shaped 1-2 days prior if tweezing and 1 week prior if waxing. The tiniest hairs will be removed and will cause make up to not lay right. Any irritation should subside by the time you have to flash those pearly whites,