My lovely little beauties..I apologize greatly for my lack of updates lately! Always having my laptop near by doesnt always guarantee a wifi and time alloted to make a blog post! The plus side of my many, many hours on the road? A wealth of ideas to blog about. Get ready dolls!
I figured to get back into the swing of things, it’d be appropriate to blog about my ROADTRIP MUST HAVES, since I seem to be a pro at it as of late. 🙂 This country is beyond beautiful, and I encourage all of you to seize any opportunity to see it! Beautiful..I’ll include a couple of my iPhone pictures from my latest trip at the end of my post. Enjoy! ❤
#1 Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist
I LOVE this product, and it’s been a favorite of mine since beauty school! They make it in an incredible travel size (which is a staple in my purse daily)! It helps to hydrate you skin, and hair. It resets make up and re activates styling products for the hair. It also smells incredible! Informative facts from Paul Mitchell Systems:
- Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine.
- Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth.
- Sodium PCA (a natural component of human skin) balances moisture.
#2 Kendra Dry Shampoo
I HATE the feeling of dirty hair..however days on the road sometimes call for a “refresher”! This is my all time FAVORITE dry shampoo. It eliminates oily and leaves your hair smelling “out of the shower”fresh! I la la loooove it! Also made in a travel size…must have. 🙂 Kenra.com Info!
- Instantly revives and refreshes hair – no water required
- Saves time and extends color or blow-outs by reducing the need to shampoo as frequently
- Keeps styles looking fresh and full by absorbing oil that can weigh hair down
#3 Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
Theres nothing worse than chapped, sore lips! This is the cure all…worth the investment and an essential purse item, roadtrip or not. Its a hydrating treatment that helps nourish, protect and plump lips. It also helps from those UV road rays 😉